Sunday, April 6, 2008

Latest Movie

I had the opportunity last night to watch (if you can believe this?), The Bridges of Madison County. If you know me, this is probably the last kind of movie you would think I would enjoy, but I really did. It was on AMC and took a look at it out of curiousity. I never was interested in the film, but was curious about it as it was once mentioned during a hilarious skit from the Red Green Show. On the show, one of the characters is a "bomb" expert (named Edgar). He was being interviewed on a segment during the show known as "As the Experts" Somehow along the way, the conversation of movies came up. Edgar began rambling about how movies are so fake. Harold ( those familiar with the show will know who I mean), commented how many good movies are out there, like The Bridges of Madison County. Edgar's eyes lit up and said he saw the movie, commenting how he was waiting for one of those bridges to blow up. Then added that the other's must have just as disappionted, as everyone left the theater in tears....lol.

Well, if any of you have never seen the movie, it is a good one.

No comments: