Monday, April 14, 2008

ElliotQuote of the weekend

I was bringing Elliot up to the house for the weekend and during the drive, was asked something interesting. Elliot asked me if I was aware and if I believed there was such a thing as world hunger. I told him that I'm aware of world hunger and how people in many parts of the world do not have enough to eat. He responded, "I have a solution to the problem". I said, "Yeah? What is it?" He began rambling in his usual unbroken continous style, "When I poop, I get hungry afterwards. If we can stop people from pooping, they won't get hungry. So to stop world hunger, we must first stop world pooping." At this point, I'm having trouble keeping my car on the road and trying not to laugh out loud. As soon as I regained my composure, I asked Elliot, "Is this something you heard from Larry the Cable Guy or on the Toon Network, or did you make that up on your own?" He said he made it up.

No comments: