Thursday, July 10, 2008

Photos

No. No photos tonight, but hopefully I will have some on here in the future. I don't mess around on the blog very much other than just to write, but soon will attempt adding photos....again. I know to some it is probably fool proof and as I'm no ordinary fool, you may see an entry (or entries) with captions or titles referring to photos, but with no photos.

Almost happened when I did try to upload one about a month ago, and it was taking forever to load (I imagine because it was a picture at 10 mega pixels), got impatient and clicked the whole thing off. I thought the short entry (minus one photo) would show up on the blog, but it didn't. It was a short entry that would have had no meaning without the picture anyway, so all was well. I'll attempt it again soon. Just didn't feel like messing with it since then. I know I can make things a little more glitzy on here and will have to give it a try later.

Off to bed.

Nite

No comments: